CB7 USB for Windows
Login to view price and add to cart
Cambridge Research Rotary Control USB Response Knob:
– 6 action rotary response wheel and button
– USB interface connects direct to your PC
– Supported by the CRS Toolbox for MATLAB
The CB7 allows the subject or experiment supervisor to make precise parameter adjustments to stimuli presented by ViSaGe, Bits# or your own software.
The high quality aluminum wheel connects directly to your PC via a USB interface. It can be pressed like a button as well as rotated, and detects six actions:
– wheel press
– wheel release
– clockwise with wheel released
– anticlockwise with wheel released
– clockwise with wheel pressed
– anticlockwise with wheel pressed
It can be programmed from MATLAB or WIN32 supported programming tools.
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 1 in|