Rupert Neve Designs RNHP 1-channel Precision Headphone Amplifier
Login to view price and add to cart
Rupert Neve Designs RNHP 1-channel Precision Headphone Amplifier. 24V Stereo Headphone Amplifier with +4dBu Line, RCA, and 1/8" Stereo Inputs.
A Headphone Amp with Unparalleled Sonics – Rupert Neve Designs RNHP is a state-of-the-art headphone amplifier. The RNHP delivers reliable, reference-grade amplification for any pair of headphones. Based on the headphone amp in the RND 5060 Centerpiece, the dedicated 24-volt design is spec'd with calibrated +4dBu Line, RCA, and 1/8" stereo inputs. Everything's housed in a road-tough, VESA-mountable steel chassis. The unit's effortless sonic performance and the ability to drive virtually any 'phones without compromise let you perform, mix, and savor your music with stunning clarity.
Rupert Neve Designs RNHP at a Glance:
– Unerring accuracy for better performances
– The benefits of near-zero-ohm output impedance
Unerring accuracy – Many integrated headphone amps are plagued with a non-linear frequency response, as well as noise, distortion, and skimpy headroom. To some, these units' lackluster sonic performance may seem "close enough for rock 'n' roll," but this is Science!
The benefits of near-zero-ohm output impedance – Rupert Neve Designs spec'd the RNHP with near-zero-ohm output impedance to minimize frequency-based reactive-load impedance shifts – a problem unique to headphone monitoring. This ensures accurate sound reproduction, which is obviously important if you need to trust the decisions you make with headphones. You'll find the RNHP's unerring accuracy beneficial when you're using just one set of cans, and also when you're comparing a mix on multiple pairs of headphones.
Rupert Neve Designs RNHP Features:
– Reliable, reference-grade amplification for any pair of headphones
– Based on the headphone amp in the RND 5060 Centerpiece
– Effortless sonic performance
– The ability to drive virtually any headphones
– Dedicated 24-volt design
– Calibrated +4dBu Line, RCA, and 1/8" stereo inputs
– Near-zero-ohm output impedance minimizes frequency-based reactive-load impedance shifts
– Road-tough, VESA-mountable steel chassis
– The Rupert Neve Designs RNHP: step up to a new level of headphone monitoring accuracy!