USB / Parallel 24-Bit Trigger I/O Interface
Login to view price and add to cart
USB / Parallel 24-Bit Trigger I/O Interface. This new trigger cable incorporates special driver technology for highly accurate performance DESPITE the USB interface. Finally, you can run your stimulus software on any supported computer and send/receive triggers via the stimulus computer's USB port. This specialized port is directly supported in Presentation, SuperLab and MATLAB DAQ Toolbox, and it has been tested and verified to perform with no more latency or jitter than a PCI parallel port on Windows XP and Windows 7 64-bit. Installation and pin-out documentation can be found at https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B3W7zz5iVErSdnNxaEFTSmZGNkE&usp=sharing.
Rise time for trigger output (from software command to realization) tested as 0.3-0.5 msec under Presentation, and lag on ports used in input mode is comparable. Total round trip time on a loopback test under Presentation was 0.6 to 1 msec.
– USB 2 connection to stimulus computer (no more need for a parallel port!)
– Flashing green LED indicates port is ready (software / driver initialized)
– DB37f connector with two eight bit ports (16 bits)
– DB25f connector with one eight bit port (8 bits)
– All ports can be used for input or output
– Includes DB37 straight-through cable (10 ft) and USB cable
– No need for an external power supply; powered by the USB port!
|Dimensions||2 × 11 × 13 in|