When you purchase a new laboratory instrument, you want to get started using it and producing results as quickly as possible, and nothing helps you accomplish this goal faster than having a trained technician visit your lab to install the system and configure it optimally for your purposes. From our perspective, you will have the best possible experience with our products when the equipment is setup and configured properly and you are properly trained from the beginning. Installation visits are not included in the pricing on our standard price list, but we do generally include an optional installation fee on quotations. We find that customers who receive assistance from the beginning have fewer questions later and have more success using the equipment. We encourage you to invest in this valuable service. If you would like to arrange an installation and training visit, please contact us!
- ARTscientific 2018: Explore the art of NIRS Jun 27 in Phuket
- International Congress on Infant Studies Jun 29 in Philadelphia
- Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) International 2018 Jul 15 in Las Vegas
- BioMag: 21st International Conference on Biomagnetism Aug 26 in Philadelphia
- EEG & Clinical Neuroscience Society 2018 Sep 04 in Pittsburgh
- Society for Psychophysiological Research 2018 Oct 03 in Quebec