The ActiveTwo Base System has no channels. The Base System consists of the parts that every ActiveTwo system needs to have, but excludes the parts that are used to custom configure ActiveTwo for various purposes, like amplifier/converter (AC modules). The AC modules give the system the capacity to record from active electrodes. With four of the eight channel modules, the base system will have the capacity for 32 channels. If you want 32 electrodes on the scalp, then you need four modules, but if you also want to use four individual flat-type electrodes, you need another eight-channel module (four modules for EEG and one module for EXG1-8). The modules have eight channels, so you can only expand the system in increments of eight channels. You don’t have to buy the electrodes to use with EXG5-8, but you need the eight channel module.
- ARTscientific 2018: Explore the art of NIRS Jun 27 in Phuket
- International Congress on Infant Studies Jun 29 in Philadelphia
- Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) International 2018 Jul 15 in Las Vegas
- BioMag: 21st International Conference on Biomagnetism Aug 26 in Philadelphia
- EEG & Clinical Neuroscience Society 2018 Sep 04 in Pittsburgh
- Society for Psychophysiological Research 2018 Oct 03 in Quebec