What are the terms of the warranty on your products?
All of our hardware products are delivered with at least a one-year warranty. This warranty covers materials and manufacturing defects. If you find that a product is not functioning as it should, please contact us immediately. We will work with the manufacturer to resolve the problem for you.
There are a few exceptions to the one-year warranty rule:
- BioSemi ActiveTwo systems are provided with a three-year warranty on the AD box, optical receiver / USB interface, battery charger and AC adapter for the charger. (Electrodes, head caps and batteries are warranted for one year.)
- Passive electrodes are provided with a 90 day warranty on materials and workmanship.
All software products are provided with one year of free technical support and upgrades. Front line support is provided by Cortech Solutions, and our suppliers provide higher-level technical support for advanced features and applications. Future upgrades and ongoing support are managed under a support agreement or subscription renewal, depending on the product.
- BESA: All bundles and modules are provided with free upgrades and support for a year. Software upgrades after one year are priced at 20% of the current effective price of the license (depends on included modules and whether first, second or additional license). You also have the option to purchase additional years of coverage with BESA:
- 1 additional year (total 2 years) pre-purchased with software: 15%, purchased later: 20% of license price
- 2 additional years (total 3 years) pre-purchased with software: 30%, purchased later:
40% of license price
- 3 additional years (total 4 years) pre-purchased with software: 45%, purchased later: 60% of license price
- EMSE Suite: All bundles and modules are provided with free upgrades and support for a year. Software upgrades after one year are priced at 20% of the current effective price of the license (depends on included modules and whether first, second or additional license).
- Presentation: Since Presentation is licensed on a subscription basis, you have access to the latest software version and technical support for as long as you have a valid license. Subscriptions are offered with code activations (a license that is tied to a specific computer but can be moved to another computer with some effort) or key activations (using a physical dongle or hardlock), and software upgrades are downloadable when logged into your account at the Neurobs.com website.
Consumable supplies are warranted for 30 days.
Leave a Comment