MR VIEWER displays magnetic resonance and other images, with specialized features designed for the overlay of electromagnetic source estimation and other functional imaging data. Seeded dipoles may be obtained (e.g. from fMRI data) for use with SOURCE ESTIMATOR. Image data may be input in raw byte, raw word, ACR/NEMA/DICOM, and several proprietary formats. MR VIEWER is the base module for IMAGE PROCESSOR and VISUALIZER.
- Isometric reconstruction by linear interpolation for volumetric datasets.
- Image renormalization to correct for density changes from slice to slice.
- Multiple windows for individual slice data with user selectable zoom and pan.
- Volumetric data may be displayed as 3 orthogonal slices. Optionally a mouse click will align the images on a selected voxel (“warp-to-point”).
- A comprehensive palette of Image editing tools is provided, including 3D cursor tool.
- Functional imaging data (e.g. fMRI, PET) may be superimposed on structural image data. Pseudocolor display of statistical values with user defined threshold.
- Source estimation data, including discrete dipoles and distributed source maps, may be superimposed on structural image data. Dipole position and orientation are represented, as well as sensor (EEG or MEG) locations. Pseudocolor display of source map values with user defined threshold.
- Seeded dipoles may be obtained from functional imaging data with mouse cursor selection. Dipole locations may be output to SOURCE ESTIMATOR for further source analysis.a mouse click will align the images on a selected voxel (“warp-to-point”).
- Source estimation data may be registered with structural data by a least squares fit of electrode locations and/or 3D-digitized scalp points (e.g. from LOCATOR) to the MRI-derived head surface.
- Functional images may be aligned with structural images by a least squares fit of head surface points.
- User Interface. A conventional Microsoft Windows style graphical user interface is used throughout.
- Intermodule Communication
- Input. LOCATOR module may be used for electrode locations, SOURCE ESTIMATOR for source analysis.
- Output. SOURCE ESTIMATOR may be used for source estimation. VISUALIZER may be used for topographic mapping on realistic head surface.
- Image data input: ACR/NEMA/DICOM, Analyze (including SPM and Med-X), Raw byte, raw word, Analyze, GE XIMAGE, Picker, MINC, Stimulate (fMRI), with more added all the time
- Source estimation input: SOURCE ESTIMATOR, BESA, or ASCII (dipoles).
- Output. Binary volumetric image files (.vmi)
- Graphics may be transferred to clipboard for use by other graphics programs or for insertion into word processors.
- Printed. User manual, including file formats.
- On-line. User manual and tutorial available as context sensitive hypertext.
|CPU||Intel X86||Pentium or higher|
|RAM||1 Gbyte||2+ Gbyte recommended|
|Hard drive||2 Mbyte for executable||512 Mbyte swap space + additional data storage requirements (1 Gbyte)|
|Operating System||Win 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7|
|Display||SVGA or better|