Use VISUALIZER to obtain and view 3D rendered images, combining data from several modalities, including topographic mapping, MRI data and electromagnetic source analysis.
- Object surface display with interactive zoom, pan, rotate.
- Multiple surface display with user selected transparency.
- Stereoscopic (red/blue) display option.
- Overlay scalar map data (e.g. electric potential or magnetic field from DATA EDITOR) as pseudocolor map on head surface (from LOCATOR or IMAGE PROCESSOR).
- Overlay source current density maps (obtained from SOURCE ESTIMATOR) as pseudocolor map on cortical surface (from IMAGE PROCESSOR).
- Overlay source current dipoles (obtained from SOURCE ESTIMATOR) in head and/or brain display
- User Interface. A conventional Microsoft Windows style graphical user interface is used throughout.
- Input. LOCATOR (headshape), DATA EDITOR (scalar maps) SOURCE ESTIMATOR (dipoles, source maps), MR VIEWER (volumetric images), IMAGE PROCESSOR (segmented regions and surfaces).
- Input. Files produced by other EMSE suite modules.
- Output. none
- Graphics may be transferred to clipboard for use by other graphics programs or for insertion into word processors.
- Printed. User manual, including file formats.
- On-line. User manual and tutorial available as context sensitive hypertext.