Cortech Solutions, Inc. seeks a full-time Neuroscience Sales Specialist. This is a base plus commission sales role with sales and product support responsibility for several product lines, including instruments and software used in basic and applied human neuroscience research.
The majority of sales and support customer contact will be over the phone or via email, but travel in the US, Canada, and Europe will be required to provide occasional on-site support to customers, develop and deliver training programs for new users, represent the company at trade shows and conferences, and to attend product sales and support training seminars.
We hope to find a knowledgeable, experienced scientist or engineer with excellent communication skills, demonstrated technical skills, experience in laboratory research in biology, psychology, neuroscience, engineering, or a related discipline. Work experience outside academia, especially in sales or customer support, is a plus.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in psychology, neuroscience, engineering, biology, or a related discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated technical knowledge and expertise with one or more of these common neuroscience laboratory research technologies: EEG, fNIRS, fMRI, TMS, eye-tracking, TMS.
- Two years laboratory research experience in psychology, neuroscience, engineering, biology, or a related discipline.
- Work experience outside academia, especially in sales or customer support.
- Located in or willing to relocate to Wilmington NC.
- Ability to travel in the US, Canada, and Europe.
- Legal right to work for any employer in the US
- Clean criminal background check
Convenient location in mid-town Wilmington, NC. Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM Mon-Fri. Benefits: 10 paid holidays, two weeks PTO, 50% company paid group health plan, 401k. Please provide resume highlighting the above requirements, and be prepared to provide three professional references with current phone numbers.