We are proud to introduce LiveTrack Lightning by Cambridge Research Systems, the affordable 500 Hz video eye tracker for laboratory research. Use it to record saccade metrics and gaze contingent displays. Monitor observer behavior and pupil response during visual psychophysics and cognitive neuroscience experiments.
- Delivers accurate, precise estimates of:
- eye rotation
- direction of gaze coordinates
- pupil size
- Ideal for oculomotor research
- Is easy and fast to setup and calibrate
- Operates as a standalone system but also neatly integrates with:
- Display++ Touchscreen LCD monitor
- AudioFile stimulus processor
- Other Tools in our Vision Science range
Dedicated eye tracking hardware
The Lightning’s Presto unit does all number crunching in real-time. No programming required, and no processing loads burden your stimulus computer – all data and results are calculated and streamed via high-speed, low latency USB intferface.
Very easy integration and synchronization
Our API makes integration with MATLAB, Python and C on any computer, a breeze. Livetrack also works with Presentation, ePrime and other third-party software. The Presto unit features a full array of connectivity options, including trigger inputs.
Live video of participant
Get instant feedback on your participant’s progress by plugging in any LCD monitor on the Presto’s HDMI output. Presto works just like a webcam, allowing you to capture and edit video with a range of third-party utilities.
Visit the LiveTrack Lightning product page for all the details.