Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) is method for non-invasive stimulation of the brain in which a coil is placed near the head, inducing small electric currents in the region of the brain just under the coil. We offer highly flexible TMS stimulators designed for research, with or with out concurrent EEG. TMS is generally used to stimulate centrally, but it can be used to stimulate peripherally as well.
AREAS OF APPLICATION:
• Brain mapping
• Functional connectivity of the brain
• Motor and sensory functions
• Visual perception
• Mental imagery.
• Anxiety disorders, panic disorder, and obsessive-compulsive disorder
• Substance abuse and addiction
• Posttraumatic stress disorder
• Rehabilitation of aphasia and motor disability after stroke
• Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
• Multiple sclerosis
• Alzheimer’s disease
• Parkinson’s disease
• Brain death, coma, and other persistent vegetative states