Part of the LiveTrack family of affordable video eye tracking and pupillometry systems. The discrete way to monitor observer compliance. LiveTrack FM is ideal for monitoring observer behaviour and pupil response during visual psychophysics and cognitive neuroscience experiments.
The latest member of the LiveTrack family of affordable video eye tracking and pupillometry systems. The Fixation Monitor configuration is ideal for monitoring observer behaviour and pupil response during visual psychophysics and cognitive neuroscience experiments.
Position LiveTrack a short distance away from your observer and stabilise their head using a chin rest; connect the device to the computer by USB and start monitoring their fixations.
Direction of Gaze coordinates are calculated for each eye inside the device in real time and are made available to host software on a buffered interface: this means no extra processing load on the host computer and no complicated real time programming is required.
- 50Hz binocular fixation monitor contained in a small, discrete desktop enclosure.
- No mirrors or independent illumination required. Just stabilise the observer’s head using a chinrest and start monitoring. Gaze calibration is not required!
- Direction of Gaze coordinates are calculated in hardware and transferred to the host computer using High-Speed USB. This means no extra processing load on the host computer and no complicated real-time programming is required. Data interface is a virtual serial port or you can use USB HID.
- Live view of the observer’s eyes is always available and is overlaid with tracking information. Works with any software that supports USB UVC (i.e. just like a UVC webcam).
- An embedded BNC trigger input port is provided for synchronising the fixations with external events (e.g. stimulus onset).
- Cross-platform USB HID and USB CDC software interface with support for MATLAB, Python, and any other software that has a serial port or HID driver.
Showing all 1 result