Neuroimaging Solutions – MEASURING MOVEMENT in MRI
Measuring movement during functional magentic resonance imaging can be challenging. Neuroimaging Solutions produces custom fiber optic force transducers for measuring forces produced inside the MRI scanning environment.
PRECISE HUMAN FORCE PRODUCTION
Inside the magnet, patients use the visual display to produce a variety of forces as chosen by the researcher.
How does it work?
- Patient produces force against transducer
- Force signal is transmitted via fiber optic wire to an interrogator outside the MRI environment.
- Interrogator digitizes force data
- Customized software collects force data and provides biofeedback
- All fiber optic sensors are hand-crafted using state-of-the-art fiber bragg grating technology
- Calibrated and linear in range
- Sensors are available in 700N, 150N, 50N, and 1N range
- Precisely measure isometric force contractions inside and outside of the MRI and MEG environment
- No interference on MRI and MEG signals
- Rugged housing to protect and temperature insulate each sensor
- Upper and lower limb applications
No products were found matching your selection.