BrainVoyager, developed by Brain Innovation, includes scientific software in the field of human and animal brain mapping, neural network stimulation, and computer based experimental control. Their main product, BrainVoyager QX is a neuroimaging tool for fMRI, DTI, EEG, MEG, and TMS neuronavigation. BrainVoyager also has software downloads to navigate functionally defined brain regions.
- Extremely fast and highly optimized 2D and 3D analysis and visualization routines
- Standard and advanced volume based statistical analysis methods including conjunction and random effects analysis
- Integration of volume and surface rendering with powerful tools for creation of high quality figures and movies
- Multi-processor support, open architecture including scripting and automation support
- Programmable with all major computer languages and MATLAB through COM-based interfaces