PYKA 8 BUTTON BIMANUAL.
8 Button Bimanual Fiber Optic Response Pad
used in fMRI and MEG computer research tasks.
Requires the 932 interface and 12 fiber bundle.
All plastic construction.
Pyka Bimanual, the new fMRI eight-button response pad.
This new fMRI eight button response pad is the perfect choice for a wide range of computer response tasks used in the human brain mapping project. It is non-magnetic, non-electronic, and entirely made out of plastic, so will not add noise to the images or raise safety concerns in the MR/MEG room or similarly demanding environments.
• Handheld for the 932 interface
• Eight 0.75 in. (1.8 cm) cupped buttons for fingers and two 1 in. (2.5 cm) long thumb button rests
• Two enclosures, each 5 in. (12.5 cm) x 3 in. (7.5 cm), 1 in. (2.5 cm) thick.
• 3 ft (0.9 m) Y spacing between two boxes
• 8.5 ft (2.6 m) long fiber pigtailed connector from Y
• 10 ft (3 m) total length
• Requires 12-channel removable fiber optic bundle
• Active light levels for handheld identification and gain adjustment
WHAT ELSE IS NEEDED
This handheld response device needs an electronic interface to function. Depending on the setup, a removable fiber bundle is also required.
fORP is a collection of interchangable, MR Safe fiber optic response pads and other type of input devices. It is the most comprehensive solution for measuring subject responses in the MR environment. The system is robust, dependable, offers universal software support and is based on over 10 years of continual development. Best of all there is no metal and nothing electronic in the MR room, so you never need to worry that the system will add noise to your images, or raise safety concerns.