fORP 932 Interface unit – 32 channels
Login to view price and add to cart
fORP 932 Interface unit – 32 channels. The opto-electronic interface receives optical signals from the handheld devices in the MR suite, and converts them into electronic signals for the computer. This is our top of the line model. In keeping with our earlier interface units, the 932 is standards-based: the outputs are not designed to be used with a specific program or hardware platform but are instead designed to work with everything. This interface provides complete USB, Serial and Parallel outputs.
Power Supply and Cables – The power supply is CE marked and includes an international plug set for the US/Japan, EU, UK and Australia. If you expect to use a TTL signal for triggering, you may want the BNC-to-SMB cable. Trigger and other computer cables are available at the Accessories
– Bright display for configuration – simplifies setup
– Automatic handheld device identification – speeds up setup
– Optical triggering – no need to have an optical-TTL converter
– Faster everything – better timing, improved responsiveness
– 32 channels with automatic gain adjustment and response device identification
– Internal programs (firmware) are locally upgradeable through the USB connection
– Aluminum enclosure 7 x 5.5 x 1 in. (17.8 x 14 x 2.5 cm)
– A bright OLED display guides the user through available mode choices.
– Selections are retained and become active again on subsequent power-ups
– Button states and triggers are indicated with LEDs (for up to 10 buttons)
– The primary output for most users is the full speed USB output which simplifies interfacing to any hardware or program
– The multi-function MDR connector provides RS-232 serial and TTL parallel outputs and is also available for special interfacing needs including support of older programs and computers.
– 12-way optical port connects with any of our existing handheld devices. Most devices are automatically recognized and calibrated, which streamlines setup and changing configurations.
– Both optical and TTL triggers inputs eliminates need for an additional optical-to-TTL trigger converter box.
Response Device Compatibility:
– Supports all ("HHSC-") response devices. Also supports legacy ("HH-") devices.
What Else is Needed:
– This device is normally used with an optical response device and a fiber bundle.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 5 in|