Clorox Disinfecting Wipes, Ready-To-Use Wipe – Lemon Scent. Clorox Disinfecting Wipes clean and disinfect in one easy step. These sanitizing wipes are EPA-registered to kill 99.9 percent of germs including cold and flu viruses, E. coli, Salmonella, Staph, Strep, MRSA and the organism that can cause whooping cough. They also remove common allergens like pet dander, pollen particles and allergens: cockroach matter, dust mite matter, dust mite particles and grass. One antibacterial wipe can kill bacteria in just 10 seconds. Pre-moistened, thick, textured wipes are perfect for spills and dirt on a variety of hard, nonporous surfaces including acrylic, glass and vinyl. They quickly clean and disinfect high-touch, germ hot spots such as doorknobs and faucets and are suitable for use on phones and keyboards. Clorox Disinfecting Wipes from Clorox Commercial Solutions are an essential tool for any office, daycare center, school, restaurant and other commercial facilities to stock.
– EPA Reg. No. 5813-79 (search for this at List N https://www.epa.gov/pesticide-registration/list-n-disinfectants-use-against-sars-cov-2-covid-19)
– Remove excess dirt.
– Wipe down surface. Use enough wipes for treated surface to remain visibly wet for 4 minutes.
– Let surface dry.
– Product Type: Disinfectant
– Container Type: Canister
– Environmentally Friendly: Yes
– Scent: Lemon
– Quantity Per Container: 75
– Cleaner Form: Ready-To-Use
– Country Of Origin: United States
– Total Recycled Content Percent: No
– Assembly Required: No
– Packing Type: Wipe
– Colors: Yellow
– Features: Streak-free
– Manufacturer: The Clorox Company
– Manufacturer Part Number 15948CT
– Manufacturer Website Address http://www.thecloroxcompany.com
– Weight approximate 1.43 lb