Small Hydrogel Surface Electrode.
Ambu® Neuroline 710 is a conductive, self adhesive electrode with a special duck foot design, which ensures that the electrode stays in place even if the lead wire is pulled.
It is easily repositioned, enabling technicians to locate the best recording site without leaving messy gel deposits to be wiped off.
Since the electrode has a well defined measuring area, recording conditions can be accurately reproduced. There is no risk of cross-contamination and the need for costly maintenance has been eliminated.
Patient comfort is of the utmost importance. Both the sensor and the lead wire in Ambu Neuroline 710 is made of a very soft and flexible material which keeps irritation to a minimum and e.g. ensures that the patient is not bothered by sleeping on a hard electrode.
The electrode offers a high degree of patient comfort which is essential, as an optimal test result depends on the patient getting undisturbed sleep.
– Solid gel makes it repositionable
– Well defined sensor area ensures easy reproduction of results
– Special design prevents the electrode from falling off if wire is pulled
– Large surface area optimizes adhesion on the patient.
Ag/AgCl ensures a good signal
– No risk of cross-contamination
– Useful for examinations of children due to its small size and flexible material
Ambu Neuroline 710 is available with a thin and soft lead wire. The lengths of the lead wire vary from 10 cm to 150 cm, and are available with three different connector types to match different types and brands of equipment.
Ambu Neuroline 710 comes with all white or color coded lead wire lengths in series of red, green and black.