PortaSync MKII package
PortaSync system. The PortaSync is a wireless device compatible with all Artinis NIRS devices. It can generate two signal levels, e.g. representing two types of events, that can be recorded in the NIRS data file. These two signals can simultaneously be sent to any other device. In addition, the PortaSync also has an analogue input port for receiving external triggers.
– Synchronizes different types of instrumentation and the data files they produce.
– Wireless event synchronization
– Includes charging station.
– Can receive and send triggers.
– Connects via Bluetooth.
– Can be combined with any Artinis instruments.
BUTTON SIGNAL AMPLITUDES 2.5 V and 5 V
BLUETOOTH AVERAGE DELAY TIME 50 – 100 ms
BLUETOOTH MIN / MAX DELAY TIME 16 – 200 ms
INPUT SIGNAL 0 to 5 V
AMPLITUDE RESOLUTION 50 mV
TEMPORAL RESOLUTION 0.1 sec
CUTOFF FREQUENCY 2 Hz
|Dimensions||3 × 6 × 3 in|