Display++ with HDM1.4 input
Login to view price and add to cart
Display++ LCD monitor with HDMI 1.4 video input for standard laboratory environments (non-MRI).
Display++ Touchscreen with HDMI input.
– High quality 32” 1920×1080 IPS LCD
– HDMI 1.4+ input: supports 16:9 video modes 1920×1080 @ 120Hz and 1920×1080 @ 100Hz*
– 120Hz panel drive
– 10-bit RGB native, configurable up to 16-bit using temporal dithering algorithms
– Viewing Angle of 178 degrees (up, down, left and right) at a contrast ratio > 10
– Real time calibration ensures accurate luminance, regardless of the effects of warm up and ageing
– Hardware gamma correction tables and CRS colour management system ensure accurate colour reproduction over the entire gamut
– Light output is synchronous and lag-free
– Scanning backlight to minimise transition artifact
– Contrast ratio 1400:1
– 5ms grey-to-grey response time
– 2 stereo modes: alternate frame with active shutter glasses, or flicker free with passive FPR glasses
– Multiple synchronous TTL trigger outputs
– Analogue I/O option
– Integrates with CRS audio, eye tracking and behavioral response devices, and compatible with solutions from other vendors.
– High spatial accuracy touchscreen: 3-4 mm
– Synchronous deterministic timing: 22ms resolution
– Toughened glass surface: no sensitive coating, high durability
– Optical clarity: near 100 % optical transmission
– Touch methods: bare or gloved finger or any solid object, with no pressure required
*Requires the use of HDMI 1.4+ video card, or compatible 1.4+ HDMI adapter.
|Dimensions||12 × 36 × 36 in|