Interchangeable prescriptive goggles suitable for use in MRI, fMRI, MEG, PET, CT and EEG environments. Fully compatible with no metallic components. Easy ‘click’ lens system -6 to +6 dioptre lens sets in 0.5 dioptre increments.
Correcting patient vision has previously been problematic in certain diagnostic and research environments. It is often not possible for research subjects and patients to wear their own glasses because of various technical and safety reasons including data artifacts, burn risk and magnetic safety. It can be very disorientating and frightening for them not to be able to see clearly in unfamiliar and potentially hazardous environments. Our range of goggles are quick and easy to customize to your subject’s prescription with an easy push fit lens change system and graded lens powers (ranging from -10 to +10 diopters in 0.25 diopter increments). The design offers comfort and security with an adjustable head strap and silicone nose/face rests.
– Completely safe for a range of research environments;
– Offer vision correction for vision based research;
– Easy to set up and use;
– Patient Comfort – Silicone pads and adjustable elastic strap make the goggles secure and comfortable;
– Reduce anxiety and claustrophobia in MR scanner;
– Accommodates a wide range of prescriptions with separately interchangeable lenses;
– No data artifacts
– Large field of vision with no misting up;
– Fully MRI safe: no metallic components ;
– Three lens sets to choose from , with optional filtering lenses, coatings and surfaces or bifocal;
– Goggles and Lenses conform to Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC;
– Complete with eye test chart, storage case, and lens cleaning cloth and solution.